I saw Dar Williams in concert tonight. She truly is a music goddess.
The 104th Training Division Does the Mambo Dance (x)
aka A Shipper’s Guide to Attack on Titan
WHY IS IT SO COMPLICATED SOMEONE SAve me
I KNOW THAT FEELING ANON and it is the WORST SOBS
here’re some things I like to do when I’m feeling down n out on my art,
1) STOP DRAWING FOR A BIT and go out and look for things that inspire you LISTEN TO MUSIC EAT LOTS OF FOOD (that’s like 4 things but
2) OPEN A GIANT CANVAS and just doodle whatever on it until it’s filled
3) WATCH A MOVIE U REALLY LIKE AND DRAW SCENES FROM IT AS U WATTCH IT
4) REDRAW an old art piece
5) SOmetimes drawing is hard so u can skip that and just color stuff instead PICK SOME RANDOM LINE ART AND COLOR IT
6) Draw your interpretation of some other artist’s pic or do a study of some painting
7) Draw a plant, plants are very relaxing
8) TRY A DIFFERENT STYLE
9) food is also very fun to draw AND U GET TO EAT THE FOOD AFTERWARDS unless you’re drawing from a photo, then you just get hungry
10) Draw small short comics of things that happend to u even everyday things
11) IF YOU always draw digitally, try to go back to traditional for a bit AND VICE VERSA
12) Take photos of things and draw on the photos
13) When idk what to draw i like to go online window shopping and then draw the cool clothes i can’t buy on my chars HAHAHA DON”T LOOK AT ME
YOU CAN DO THIS ANON LOOK YOURSLEF IN THE EYE AND SAY I DRAW FABULOUS THINGS I DON”T DRAW NO SHIT
I think this is a good lesson for everyone.
On the way home after seeing Frozen. I’m in that zone again where I say, “Scrap being a biomedical engineer. I want to try being an animator!” I think this every time after seeing a new kids movie, and I’ve already decided that whatever I do with my life, I ultimately want to give people joy. I think film is a really great way to do it. But… I feel a bit safer with sticking to a field I know I can do well in. Maybe I can still switch careers halfway through my life ( • u • =b
done with finecolour marker, derwent pencil color and sakura micron
I am loving this artist.
Detail of Clovis’ revamp for the Joker Reign.
Finished Clockhearts Yearbook pictures.
Clovis Hansen - Cael Devereux